If you have acquired keyboxes from another agent (for example, you purchased keyboxes from an agent who has retired or is leaving the business), there are a couple things that must occur before SmartMLS can change ownership of the keyboxes.
- Create a bill of sale that includes:
- the name and ID of the agent selling the box(es).
- the name and ID of the agent purchasing the box(es).
- the serial number(s) of the keybox(es).
- the document must be dated and signed by both parties.
- The purchaser must email the bill of sale to email@example.com.
Once we receive the complete and fully executed bill of sale we can proceed with transferring the keybox(es) to the new owner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.